Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BEING TAGGED

Well here i am after a looong break ... so long a break it was that people started to enquire about my well being ... some others threatened me of dire consequences if i did not give in to their evil intentions and complete my ""TAG"".


I sometimes wonder how much sadistic pleasures can one derive by tagging poor souls like me and asking them to enumerate ""weird stuff"" about themselves.Its a real taxing exercise for a non thinker like me.So after a lot of R&D here goes the list of my weird habits.

1. People say i can imitate others quite a bit (note the humilty in the sentence).
I kept screeching like a leptosaurus after watching jurassic park until one day
i tried it on the streets and was chased half a mile by stray dogs!


2. As mentioned earlier i love cooking and am also deft at managing household chores ( see i have an ideal matrimonial ad in place... ladka sushil hai aur grihkarya me daksh hai !)

3. I have this incorrigible habit of checking locks much to the ire of ppl accompanying me ( a more subtle way of saying that i suffer from OCD .. for the uninitiated . .. use google ).So the next time u see a well fed out of propotion guy tugging frenetically at a lock or a scooter handle ... you know who you've just bumped into :)

4. I have the best sleep just the night before the exams.While ppl are mugging like hell i can coolly manage to go of to sleep sending all wrong signals.


5. I can have a very satisfactory sleep even in 6 minutes (yeah thats true).Can get up all fresh ..fully charged.

6. I can sit hours looking at people (and thats irrespective of the gender or type ..for all you filthy minds)observing their behaviour.I hence seldom get bored.

7. I invariably drop off to sleep in class when i have a good night's sleep while after a nightout (obviously doing non constructive wrk) i am wide awake...no amount of boring lectures can put me off to sleep.

8. I am often mistook as a gulti aka mallu aka south indian anna (looks can be deceptive u see).I love STRONG coffee bole to itna ki it would even put a mallu to shame.I am a major time rice eater with special tie ups in allepey .. hence anyone would think i belong to to the Telegu Desam party.

I guess thats enuff for today more weird stuff later.I have a lot of things to write about my trip home.Till then watch out for the stray dogs barking on the streets ...there might be a leptosaurus bugging them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

humilty???

Anonymous said...

what about ur poking nose in the midst of a street...

what about ur smelling weeks old socks with pleasure as if its elixir for u...

what about ogling girls when they walk nearby and then making those weird faces if they say " bhaiya" to you...

pura to likha hota...aadha adhura chod dete ho !!

SUNMAY said...

@anonymous

err .. spellcheck required.I am honoured to have u here doing the proof reading.

@anonymous

bangali ... mebbe this is'nt the right place to scribble all this.

""what about ur poking nose in the midst of a street.""
huh ?

""what about ur smelling weeks old socks with pleasure as if its elixir for u...""

a case of jumbled words and an overtly desperate attempt at the baroque usage the english language.

""what about ogling girls when they walk nearby and then making those weird faces if they say " bhaiya" to you""

ahem ... would u like to be publicly humiliated or would u come down to my room

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me a free subscription! And if you will keep on writing such nice articles, I would not mind paying for them!

Anonymous said...

Ohho aj sunmay sunlight mai kaise nazar aa gaya , itne zamane baad ! but man d 2nd point is really amazing , now in dis era wen man kepin long hairs while gals short , men in full dress while gals scantly clad ,man in gals occupations n gals in men’s , I guess sundar suheel grahkarya mai dakhya var is no longer goin to b a far reach. Just contact d author of dis blog.btw I just appreciate dis man nayan, such a faithful man he is to dis blog .gr8.seekho kuch , be faithful to ur own blog or be wid others like nayan :p …hehe ..

Anonymous said...

Very good points yaar.
You know love to cook....toh usme weird kya hai yaar?
Even I am good cook :D

Anonymous said...

'People' is happy that the tribal 'someone' has stepped out of his pink shorts and away from cookery shows and has obliged 'People' and 'Some others' with a new post.. :)

Ah! You are weird'er' than I thought.. ~Bewildered expression~

You can have a satisfactory sleep in 6 minutes???? Even after a full 8 hours of sleep i still wana cuddle up under the solace of my warm blanket and doze away to glory..

Its ok Sunmay..You can admit that you ogle at 'all' kinds of people.. Its not ur fault that ur "interests" are spread across the value chain.. ~teethy grin~

I am a mallu.. And I bet you cant drink stronger coffee than I do.. Challenge!!! ;)

..Me

Anonymous said...

You can sleep for few minutes and become fresh? Hey... what's the secret man?

By the way, Happy Independence Day!

-Gaurav